 |
| tank: BCBG from Nordstrom, blazer: Forever 21, jeans: BDG from Urban, flats: BDG from Urban, accessories: Charlotte Russe necklace, gifted rings, black hoop earrings, Relic watch, borrowed zebra bracelet |
Had a revolutionary voice lesson today (seriously, revolutionary, I kid you not...). Basically, at last week's audition I realized that it's not that I am not what people want, it's that I don't have the skill set to GIVE them what they want. So, now I'm working with my teacher to learn how to sing pop songs--w00t! rockin' the non-legit (or soon I will be)!
Then I met up with la mama and Lindy to celebrate la mama's bday, Lindy's leaving for grad school in a few days (DON'T DO IT! I MISS YOUZ ALREADY!!!!!!!) and me GETTING A NEW JOB! I start at the Starbucks on 3rd and Pike on Wednesday!
All around, an absolutely great dinner with a great day on top of great people. I want a sundae made of that at least once a week! (Let's work on that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment