![]() |
| tee: Rubbish from BP for Nordstrom, tank: Costco, sweater: Mod Cloth, scarf: gifted, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, shoes: LA Gear (scavenged from the dregs of Lindy's closet |
Love, love, LOVED Merry Wives last night! And, although, I wasn't necessarily prepared to, it was a more than welcome surprise. Perfect casting, loverly style (super-traditional Shakespearion) and a really clean cut. It was also the first time I saw that show onstage (marking another one off the list--yeah, that's right, Lonestar Love does NOT count). Definitely glad I threw that thing into my crazy-ass day.
I didn't get home (to la mama's, that is) until around 11 last night and the poor little Buggie was so in need of some luvin', so I gave her a pretty long walk and fed her and then passed OUT! Looooong day.
Today, I apparently needed a good night's sleep because my alarm did not go off and I full on slept until 11am! I only woke up because the Bug came into the room as in "LET'S GET UP AND GO!", so I did! Took her on a ridic long walk and fed her and then hungout with her in the (furniture-less) TV room (Food Network--HELLO!) until the fah-zha picked me up and I helped him run some errands before heading back to the house and working on wedding prep with Jacki. Another good day in a crazy times week.
Tomorrow, I am getting a haircut! THANK THE GODS! I need one soooo badly (look. at. the. bangs!). Gonna try to yoga beforehand and possibly ballet tomorrow night. And then on Wednesday, I start work. Yay! New job!

No comments:
Post a Comment