![]() |
| blouse: thrifted, tank: Costco, jeans: BDG from Urban NEW!, flats: Linea Paolo from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, Charlotte Russe necklace, Forever 21 glasses, gifted rings |
Fri May 13 1:34am
I’ve now tried to write this post three separate times, but since Blogger is being buggy, I am gonna just do the next best thing: write it in word to post online later. Blearg. Seriously, I never realized how addicted I was to this blogging thing until I really wanted to post something and it started to actively thwart my attempts. Boo on you, Blogger, you know better.
Anyways, I spent today busy, busy, busy. Yoga’d this morning and super enjoyed the sun! Then back to la mama’s to finalize Lindy’s going away party plans, shower, pack and clean up from being there for 3.5 days (I made a bit of a mess…). And in the packing, I realized that I have waaaaaaay more items than bags for said items to live in. Luckily since the fah-zha was picking up la mama and the seestor from the aeropuerto, I got a ride home! Huzzah!
Then, despite numerous attempts at distraction by the fat one, I was able to unpack and reorganize my room before heading to El Gallo. I will write more on this show later, but generally: WOW! Anyone who is or has ever been involved in any performance aspect will relate to the story that Teatro de Ciertos Habitantes is telling here. And all in a made up language! So much love for this show! Seriously, see it!
After that I headed to the Hula to celebrate a friend’s bday and was encouraged to come back and sing by the staff (success!), had randoms asking my friends if I was single (awkward) and generally, having a kick-ass time singing fun (slow) songs. Thank you Jewel and Alanis for giving me my Thursday night karaoke inspiration!
Tomorrow is a big day with the wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and Lindy’s going away party! I need my beauty sleep, thank you very much!
PS Hipster glasses are a winner!

No comments:
Post a Comment