Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wanted

blouse: H&M, jeans: BDG from Urban, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, Charlotte Russe necklace, dangly silver earrings
Well, unfortunately, the drugs knocked me out for the night and I basically slept from 3pm yesterday until 10am this morning.  Luckily, my back and neck feel significantly better, so at least they worked.  I was definitely bummed to miss the meet-and-greet and I think I worried people because I got a call from my director just wanting to check in with me... whoops.  Not my intention.  I am sure I will be fine, I just don't wanna take any chances in a reoccurring injury...

My doc wrote a prescrip for some more massage therapy as well and I think that as soon as the inflammation has gone down (end of the week) I'm gonna aim to get back into the swing of massage...

I only work for four hours today and will be taking it easy and let my manager know right away if I start to feel wonky, but I already feel better (the second day is always the worst and yesterday was pretty bad), so let's heal body!  Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment