Sunday, May 22, 2011

And Stay Out

blouse: Papaya, tank: Costco, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom, accessories: gifted rings, Relic watch, Charlotte Russe necklace
Well, yesterday of all the things, Dani and I got rear-ended on our way to the bar after Brews & Bards last night.  And he drove off.  Loverly...  Sucks.  I am gonna head to the doctor tomorrow just to make sure all is well, but I feel significantly better than I did the last time I got hit with a car. Blearg.  Sucks.

Today I tried to do nothing and recover from the crappiness of yesterday and then head to la mama's for dinner but due to the stupid Mercer St closure and reroute to Denny, I spent 45 minutes waiting for a bus that never came and then giving up and just walking to another bus stop.  And an hour and a half later I reached mama's. Luckily, the day got better from there.  Then I just helped mama set up Skype, chat with the seestor, take Buggie for a walk and eat yummy homemade minestrone and chill to Food Network (oh, how I love my food porn!)

Tomorrow is the first meet-and-greet for GreenStage this summer, which should be super-funtimes!  Excited to get the ball a-rollin' and then I am back to work on Tues!

No comments:

Post a Comment