Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Let's Do It Again

tee: Old Navy, tank: Costco, capris: Eight Sixty from Nordstrom, flats: Blink from Asos, accessories: Relic watch, Enerjewels necklace, black hoops
Well, I'm about to head to day 2 of training at Starbucks and this time I am ready for the sun!  After voice yesterday, I ended up meeting up with Dad and getting to say goodbye to the last bit of family that was still here from the wedding before just sitting on the back porch and soaking up the sun with Dad & the puppers.  It was pretty loverly.

I've been trying to go to bed earlier to get my body used to it since I start work at 430am tomorrow and I have no idea how I am going to do this... Early for me right now means 11 or 1130 and that only gives me about 4 or 4.5 hours of sleep (def not enough for my body).  Tonight I think I am gonna aim for 9 (HA!) and we'll see how that works.  Tomorrow afternoon there will definitely be nappage.  MAJOR nappage.

No comments:

Post a Comment