Thursday, May 19, 2011
Oh Sugar, Sugar
Tonight is the year + one month anniversary of FFOK and apparently the final one. Ever. So, I am going. sad and a little bummed that I just got back into the swing of going and now it's almost over. So much better than any other karaoke. For cereal. PS here is a link from Seattle Channel about FFOK which starts at 21:19 (I am in it starting 22:10 and sing at 22:30 real quick (a little bit of The Wire theme).
So, I am heading to FFOK early tonight, so I can head home early without feeling guilty for missing the last one and still get to bed at a reasonable hour before work manana... Then three days off!
Labels:
Accessory,
Express,
Farmers Market,
FFOK,
Forever 21,
Gift,
New,
Outfit,
Relic,
Starbucks,
Thrift,
Urban Outfitters,
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment