Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Here We Go Again

tank: kimchi blue from Urban, sweater: Parfait from Nordstrom, skirt: H&M, boots: Report Signature from Nordstrom,  belt: H&M, accessories: Relic watch, gifted rings
I had an interview today at Starbucks and should find out by Fri whether or not I have a second interview or what.  Really hoping I get a job soon, mostly because I am bored and broke.  Yikes.

Spent yesterday helping the seestor packing and organizing with the little lady bug and Pamelita.  It was nice to have something to do during the day and to know that I was helping her to get outta here (even though I don't want her to leave me...).  This week and next are kinda insane.

Tomorrow I'm gonna head to see THIS! at the Rep, Thurs I have tix to the baseball game (hoping I can find someone to go with me) and then FFOK and Fri hoping to celebrate la mama's bday and Lindy's leaving... Sat I have tix to O Lovely Glowworm and Sun is the Night Zero shoot.  Then next week is Jacki's wedding insanity.  Whew!  Hopefully I can fit getting & working a job somewhere in there...

I'm also gonna head to ballet again tonight. Getting back into the groove...

No comments:

Post a Comment