Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fly Away Home

tee: Threadless, jeans: H&M, flats: Asos, accessories: Relic watch, gifted rings, Charlotte Russe necklace, silver curve earrrings
Today is my day off and I am honestly not sure what I am going to do after I have my voice lesson in a little less than an hour.  I am gonna be in the U District, so I might just find a park and read, enjoying the sunshine, or I might hit the Metro and catch some movies.  I am bringing my ballet stuff just in case I end up hanging out down there for a long time...

I also called my Dad and am hoping maybe we can get together or something today?  It's really up in the air... In reality, I will probs to my voice lesson, do a little (window) shopping and then head home and hangout on my own if I don't hear anything from the fah-zha...

Very happy I don't have to be at work until 10 tomorrow... One more day of sleeping in before I try my hand at my first (of many, I am sure) opening shift...

No comments:

Post a Comment