Sunday, July 10, 2011

Electro-cutie

tee: H&M, jeans: Current/Elliot from Nordstrom, oxfords: Blink from Asos, accessories: Relic watch
And now you see why I needed to tame my hair for work this morning.  It literally looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket.  If I can tell you one thing, it's that there will be a shower taken tonight to wash all this crap outta my hair before I head back to work tomorrow.  Yesh.  Not gonna lie, I kinda love it.  Just a LITTLE too much... but barely.

Just had about a hour long Skype chat with the seestor this afternoon and it made me SOOO happy!  I miss her and cannot wait for seestor time when she comes home in a week-and-a-half!  COME HOME NOW!

Getting ready to head to call for the last show of opening weekend!  Cannot believe that we are already open and about to head into our third (of 20) show(s)! WOW!  Time goes by faaaaast.

No comments:

Post a Comment