Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stop Waiting

tank: Maddy M from Nordstrom, shorts: Pitaya, flip-flops: Columbia, accessories: Relic watch, black hoops, gifted rings, crest necklace
After work, I rushed home to shower and change real quick before Justine grabbed me and we headed out to Magnuson for Balagan's summer show (suuuuper cute!  Yay!) and good foodzies and lots of sun times.  I actually thought I had been good and diligent with my sunscreen: bringing it, putting it on, having Justine do my back, etc...Until I realized I straight up forgot to get my chest.  So now there is a v-shape of lobster red where my tank top wasn't (and an interesting white dot where my necklace lay)... Blearg!  I spent the whole day out there and just... forgot.  Otherwise though, more sun!  More tan!  Swimming in the lake in my bra and shorts with the King Arthur cast!  So good.

Then, we all stuck together and headed out to Mercer Island to catch Wooden O's Macbeth and it was a summer show party.  A ton of GreenStagers were there from both casts and all the Wooden O peeps from Comedy as well, so we were a good audience.  It was a beautiful night and a beautiful day to have off and be able to spend seeing other summer theatre.  And all for $3.  I feel so blessed to be part of such a supportive community and I cannot wait to catch all the other summer shows too (Comedy and A&C I am lookin' at you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment