Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Drink the Air Before Me

tank: Maddy M from Nordstrom, skirt: H&M, sandals: Steve Madden from The Rack,  accessories: Relic watch, gifted rings, gifted mini-heart necklace, tribal earrings
Yesterday was glorious.  Just a day lazing in the sun in my bikini?  YES PLEASE!  I ate a TON of good (bad) food and hungout with friends enjoying the sun, bocce and fireworks. Done!

Also, since Jenn had to be back for work at 8am this morning, we didn't do the normal passout somewhere in Dani's parent's house and then get up and grab coffee and drive home in the morning tradition, but rather came home late last night.  Although I totes fell asleep in the car, it was real nice to be sleeping in my own bed.

Today, Justine and I are gonna head out to brunch in a bit and then do some last minute shopping for things for the show (her: better shoes, me: more hairspray, both: SPANX).  So needed these four days off to bond, relax and just kinda breathe a bit before we head straight into tech (tonight!) and work our asses off until opening!  Yipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment