Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Within Reason

tee: thrifted, jeans: current/elliot from Nordstrom, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom, accessories: gifted rings, Relic watch, tribal earrings
This was one of those ridiculous days off where I actually feel like I got a TON done.  Not only did I go to yoga, but I was able to receive my UPS package and gave him mine to send back before I headed out.  Then I ran some more errands post-yoga before meeting the roomie for a late lunch/early dinner and catch-up time.  Then I went grocery shopping and cleaned up the apartment and now I am just waiting for Justine to come grab me before heading up to Lynnwood for our pick-up.  Yesh!  What a good day.

I am def gonna pass out when I get back home tonight, though.  I have a mid-shift (well, 7am) tomorrow and looooong opener on Fri, so I am just hoping we can bang out this pick-up and get outta there quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment