Friday, July 29, 2011

Rising in the West

blouse: Old Navy, skirt: H&M, leggings: Forever 21, clogs: thrifted Danskos, accessories: Relic watch, long dangly silver earrings, Claire's flower headband
Sorta in love with this hairstyle with it all big and bouffant-y.  SOOO many compliments from my weekday regulars today.  They all thought I woke up all early to make it look GOOOD, so I clarified that and told them all about GreenStage's Tempest.  Done and Done.

No nappy for me today.  Blearg.  Stupid neighbors talking at 3pm all loud and shit.  Don't they know people are trying to sleep?!  What will they think when I am all loud at 330am, huh?  Deal with that.

Gonna take some 5-hour energy and eat some more foodzies to hopefully gimme some energy for la show tonight.  All the way in Fall City.  Blearg.  Oh wells!  Day off tomorrow, so I think we're gonna hit a dive bar post-show for drinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment