Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sailing on Home

blouse: H&M, capris: Lululemon, clogs: thrifted Danskos, accessories: gifted mini-heart necklace, giant pink leopard circle earrings, Relic watch
Oh man... So tired.  Although a ridic fun day at work today.  I opened with some of my fav peoples and it was busy enough to make the time go by, but not sooooo crazy that I couldn't get my stock & prep work done.  Then I got to get off a bit early so that I could make it to yoga on time!  Yay!

Had all these plans for yesterday and ended up making it a complete do-nothing day.  I caught up on Hulu from when I hadn't had internet last week (not that I would have had the time...) and laid around in my PJ's all day for the first time in... I dunno how long.  Then I went to bed at, like, 9.  It was glorious.

Since I have tomorrow off work, I am thinking about hitting up a movie for tonight and am now just hoping someone will wanna join me... Captain America, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment