Monday, July 18, 2011

Incomplete

tee: kimchi blue from Urban, shorts: Zara from Panama, boots: OTBT from Nordstrom, acessories: Relic watch, 
Since I spent the whole day in a super hot Starbucks, I sorta overcompensated when I got home and grabbed my Zara shorts, assuming that if I get cold out there I can always wear a blanket until I go onstage and then I'll be hot once the show is over.  This muggy weather is throwing me for one helluva loop.  I have no idea what to wear or how to wear it...

The show turned out great, too!  We didn't get rained on at all (thank god) and even got a burst of sun! Of course, the irony of watching The Tempest out in a tempest was not lost on this audience (um, a bachelorette party to Shakespeare in the park?! What?!).

And now that I am all caught up with these, to sleep until... tomorrow's GreenStage softball game...

No comments:

Post a Comment