Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Red Ranger

shirt: thrifted, jeans: J Brand from RueLaLa, tank: Costco, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom, accessory: gifted red ring
I've started messing with the settings & apertures on my camera (maybe I should actually READ that manual I have) to kinda mess with the boring pics I've fallen into the habit of taking each morning. I like this one even though it seems a little fake-y and over exposed.  Also, still a little grainy... Prepare to see different photo "looks" to come...

Yoga was awesome last night.  Since I had to reschedule tonight's massage in order to catch a play that I have been hearing RAVES about on the last night I can, I requested that Annie work neck and shoulders and it was AMAZING.  Stretching and concentrating on those areas literally felt like I had a massage... Loved it for cereal. Now, I just hope Red Light Winter is actually worth skipping my massage for...

Also, because I decided to let my press-ons sorta fall off on their own I have this really cool thing going on right now.  The only nails left are on the thumb of my left hand and the ring finger of my right.  It almost looks like it's intentional and I kinda heart it...
See?  Awesome, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment