Monday, November 29, 2010

Send In The Clowns

tee: Bitten by SJP, sweater: Cardigan NYC, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, boots: Blowfish from DSW
Well, the 10.5 hour work week last week has really made the prospect of a full 40 hour week seem nothing but daunting... Plus, I am exhausted.  I was supposed to do all these things yesterday, but I totally ended up being a bum all day (which was loverly, but still).  But looking back on the week prior it makes sense.  I  might not have been at work all that much but I sure was a busy little bee...  So, I think I deserved a day off!

Not that this week is going to be any calmer... I have our post-mortem for Money tonight, hopefully hitting up yoga either tomorrow or Wed and getting a hair cut/color somewhere in there and also trying to see "Dancing at Laughnasa" at the Rep on Wed night.  Plus, I have a massage on Thurs, Hair with Lindy & mama on Fri, the Stocking Stuffer party Sat night and Daddy Natty's Thanksgiving on Sun... WHEW!  OK, Christmas season, I'll admit that you're here, just gimme some more snow to get me in the mood please! kthxbye!

PS I am totally in the mood to start watching all my Xmas movies.  I want a It's a Wonderful Life/The Family Stone/Love Actually/Charlie Brown Christmas/A Christmas Story marathon STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment