Sunday, November 14, 2010

Practically Perfect in Every Way

outfit: from Arnie's Vintage Costumer, scarf: borrowed from Jess, shoes: Sofft from Nordstrom
Tried on the outfit that Sarah picked out Mary Poppins and it fit perfectly!  So, Jess and I went to Costco where I dropped a ridiculous amount of money on new contacts and glasses... then eating some amazing veggie foodz at Georgetown Liquor Company before heading to the last night's show (which was a little bit... odd.  Although the audience did seem to like it as they gave us a standing o).

Oh, Mary Poppins was fun.  It was a little awkward, but Lily and the rest of the kids really seemed to enjoy it, so I was glad to have been there and made her birthday better!  SO much fun!  Who knew that it could be so fun to pretend to be a Julie Andrews character.  And the only thing the kids said was anachronistic was "Mary Poppins doesn't have red nails" to which Sarah replied (bless her) "She does if she's going to a party!"

Random fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment