![]() |
| tee: Into the Woods from UTS, sweater: Express, jeans: j brand from Nordstrom, booties: MIA from Nordstrom Rack, accessories: bejeweled bracelet, gifted red ring, giant red earrings |
So, I have officially told everyone of fb that I am in Threepenny! I think at this point everyone has heard one way or the other and when people read my blog and saw for themselves, I figured, sure, I'll just say it. I AM super excited about it and keep having dreams about it (last night's was WEIRD, lemme tell YOU) and everyone keeps being so happy for me that I am just SUPER excited about the whole thing! Last night at th MCE pick up Lisa goes "I am so excited to see you in that!" to which I replied "well, I have to start rehearsing it first..." It's just nice to know that other people in this community are so supportive. I've always supported all my other friends who've done great work and had awesome opportunities, so it's nice to know that other people support in the same way.
I am seriously loving this show so much that I don't even mind the tedious pick ups! The people are just so much fun! Seriously, great cast, great script and SUCH a fun show. I just wanna make sure all my peeps get to see it! Thank GOD for Mon's industry night! I really hope that all my friends in shows can make that an awesome night since Mon performances are always a little wonky...
I think tomorrow I am going to go to yoga for the first time in ___ and I am very excited about it! Just gonna do the show and head home tonight in order to get some sleep and prep for jumping back into yoga with both feet. It's also Kels' bday lunch tomorrow so I'm gonna try to scoot straight up there after yoga. I'm always MUCH more likely to do something with my Sat (read: not just stay in bed & watch tv on my computer) if I get my ass to yoga in the morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment