Sunday, November 21, 2010

All Things End

shirt: Nordstrom, jeans: BDG for Urban, socks: American Eagle, boots: ZigiSoho from DSW 
Well, Money is closed and closing went super, super well!  Thanks to everyone who came out to see it!  I am really proud of my work in it and glad that people got to see it.  It's always fun to play a different character than usual and find out you're funny!  I like that part a lot... I even had a voice for last night's show!  Vocal rest all yesterday was totally worth it.  YES!

Unfortunately, stupid strike lasted forever and I didn't get home until after 2am and I def needed as much  sleep as possible.  But luckily I didn't have to do too much since I had almost negative energy.  I was def glad to head home and to sleep.

Today Dani & I go to Hamlet at Seattle Shakes which is 3 hours, but supposed to be really, really good, so I am totally excited to see it!

Also, it might be snow today!  Apparently it is already starting up north and is absolutely freezing down here already... Go snow!  (But, not until after I get home from the play tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment