Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow Business

tee: Rubbish from Nordstrom, tank: Costco, sweater: Express, tights: Urban, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, socks: REI, boots: Bear Paw gifted
Oh, there is snow... and MORE is coming down and I am already home from work because of it!  Thank you, snow for making an already short week even shortier!  w00t!

Hamlet, PS was amazing!  SOOOO good!  The entire production was spot on and all it did was make me so incredibly excited to work with such a wonderfully talented company.  It was totally inspiring.  Seriously. Good.  Theatre.  I just wish I had been less sick.  There is nothing worse than sitting in a crowded theatre needing to blow your nose or open a lozenge.  I literally felt like I was ruining it for other people everytime I reached for a kleenex (but to be honest, two or three of those times were because the show made me cry.  Real, big, fat tears streaming down my cheeks.  I've never connected more with the "O what a rogue and peasant slave am I" soliloquy.  It was like it was said just for me.  Thank you, theatre, for that one moment, especially)... So, sorry to everyone sitting by me at Hamlet.  But at least I wasn't the girl to my right eating corn nuts...

PS Please note the amount of layers.  And I still had my heater blowing at my legs at work.  Yes, it's that cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment