![]() |
| tee: Fossil, sweater: Express, pants: jolt from Nordstrom, boots: ZigiSoho from DSW, accessory: giant red ring from Panama, cameo: kitteh butt |
Today is a marathon day in LOTS of parts. This is part 1 where I am at work and being a normal employee until 2 when I take off home to change & get ready (& yes, take new pics) for part 2! Patrick is gonna meet me at my place (I will be doing a VERY quick clean up of all my shizz beforehand...) and then we are gonna bus over to the UW campus for the UW v UCLA football game! w00t! w00t!
Post-game, part 3 begins with meeting up with Dani and heading up to cinnebar with friends to grab a drink, etc before HP7.1 starts at midnight!
I am on SOOO many meds right now (emergen-c, airbourne, sudafed, zinc), but I WILL make it through today and I WILL have fun doing it! Then I will got to the HP exhibit with Dani tomorrow and then I will nap before the beginning of the end: first show in the closing weekend! ROCK IT! Show Fri night, sleep, sleep all day Sat, show Sat night, strike/party, Hamlet Sun afternoon! I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS WEEKEND AND IT WILL ROCK! AND NEXT WEEK IS THANKSGIVING WHICH WILL ALSO ROCK!
Let's go! Happy Harry Potter Day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment