Sunday, November 14, 2010

Running Errands

tee: kimchi blue for Urban, pants: jolt from Nordstrom, sweater: Cardigan NYC, boots: ZigiSoho from DSW
Whoops!  Guess I didn't press "post" yesterday, so here's what I had written...

Today was supposed to be full of running errands, but when I got to the Apple store, they literally handed me a new power cord easy as pie and now I'm just waiting for Jess to get here and then we're going to pick up my Mary Poppins outfit!  Since I was outta the Apple store by 1115, I have been shopping ever since!  Already bought a new poncho at H&M, picked up some makeup at Sephora, new undies at the Victoria's Secret sale, Trophy cupcakes as a gifty to the roomie AND I even got a stocking stuffer for the mamacita!  I would say today has been a success!  I (finally) have an optical appt at Costco later this afternoon and, of course, I forgot my glasses...and then I'm heading over to the show...  BUSY DAY!  Plus, it's two of my castmates' birthdays today so we are gonna go out post-show...

Crazytimes!

Last night's show was the best one we've had so far, for me, at least.  OOh!  Jess is here!  Time to go get my Mary Poppins on!

No comments:

Post a Comment