Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Classy Lady

top: gifted from Fred Meyer(!) I think, slacks: Express, flats: Jessica Simpson from Nordstrom, accessories: small black beaded necklace worn as bracelet, Express tiered silver necklace, Marilyn heart earrings from street vender
Well, the big news of the day is that my stupid phone is MIA.  Seriously, NO idea where it ran off to.  One moment it was on top of my purse in the green room and then after notes it was gone.  And we TORE that room apart.  Seriously hoping that it just fell into someone else's bag and it will be found soon.  I had no idea how attached I had grown to that little smart phone.  I didn't even know how to set an alarm for this morning. I do everything on that baby...come back to me... PLEASE?!  Pretty please?  I need you!  I love you!  I will never say I'll get an iphone ever again.  You ARE mytouch.

Even though we got done with our run of act 1 and notes by around 1030, I spent the next 15 or so minutes looking for the missing phone... with the loverly help of a few of my castmates, but after completely tearing apart the green room, dressing room, my purse and even digging around in the garbage, I thanked everyone and called it a night hoping to wake up to cell phone news...  But to no avail.

And to make matters worse, the phone was, of course, dead, so I couldn't even call it to find out if it was still in the room.  From now on I am plugging it in every night whether or not it needs it (MOM)!

Sending good cell phone vibes out into the world!  Please come back to me!

Also, how tired do I look...? Blearg.

No comments:

Post a Comment