![]() |
| sweater: BP from Nordstrom, tank: Costco, jeans: j brand from RueLaLa, booties: thrifted Report Signature, accessory: small black beaded necklace |
Plus it's HalloWEEK so, come ON! I have to go out this weekend (in a super-cute costume: have YOU figured it out yet?! I'll add another HINT to the mix tonight...) with my partner in costumed crime, Dani.
I've also started the ever-present dance of "taking a month off from theatre" (read: actively NOT auditioning for things that would rehearse in December) and I'm having issues saying no (read: deleting possibilities from my inbox). I'm also super-wanting to do some film work. I really feel like it's the one area that I have NO experience in (probably because I don't) and I think it's not only a good skill to have, but it might be supes fun as well. Keeping my eyes peeled for opportunities in indie, short films or web series (which I can then translate into commercial work & more $$? Who know!)...
A little over 5 more hours of work and then... relaxing sleepy-times again tonight! w00t! All Hail HalloWEEK!

No comments:
Post a Comment