Friday, October 8, 2010

The Last Designer On Earth

I've been thinking a lot lately about this question: "if you could only wear one designer for the rest of your life, who would it be?" And, as hard as it is to choose (I'm thinking JUST clothing, not shoes & purses too), I honestly think I would choose Diane von Furstenberg.  Part of me wants to scream "no, no you wouldn't!  You'd choose Chanel or Yves St Laurent or even Dolce & Gabbana or Louis Vuitton!!!  You would! You would!"  But I wouldn't.  Those are clothes (and clothiers) to wear on occasion, not everyday.  And that's why I heart DvF so much.  Her clothes have all these great colors and patterns and textures, but they still manage to look comfortable and practical.  Even her most casual clothes are still super chic.

jacket/coats for fall & pre-fall
fall 2010 runway show
more pre-fall--colors and patterns galore!  Green leather jacket--so much love!
more from fall 2010 runway--love the blue dress on the lower left
 & that yellow sweater on the top

God, I love her.  This is all just from her Fall 2010 ready to wear show and I think I would wear every piece if I could afford to. **le sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment