Thursday, October 7, 2010

Skinny Bitch

tunic: Free People from Nordstrom, leggings: American Apparel, boots: MIA from Nordstrom Rack
Well, some exciting developments!  First of all a US ASOS has opened up!  WHAT?!  How exciting!!!! I totally heart this online super store and now it's all in American dollars and FREE shipping (both ways)... le sigh!  Love their sale & clearance sections.  You can get such good deals on supes cute shizz.  Plus the Asos brand is pretty darn cute (and SUPER cheapy) too!  LOVES IT!  My wallet might take a hit, but my closet sure is excited!

This weekend is gonna be theatre-tastic!  I mean, I only have this weekend to really catch all these things that are closing, so I gotta get on it... Fri night is OtB's opening show, Christian Rizzo, which I am SUPES excited about, Sat is the marathon of Cider House: pt 1 at 2PM & pt 2 at 730pm... and Sun I am meeting Carolyn & Sara for (dressed up!) drinkles and then seeing God of Carnage at Seattle Rep--WHEW!  Should be good, just exhausting...  Next wknd I have to get on In the Heights before it's gone and the following wknd is Mauritius' closing so that's when I will grab that one... Next Fri & the following Sun are probably my only free day for the next 2 weeks, so... here's hoping!

Tonight is our first full run through since the cuts and apparently, it's for some of the Annex board... I am crossing my fingers that all goes according to plan.  And that we have some energy.  That was definitely lacking from last night's run of Act 1... ENERGY!

No comments:

Post a Comment