Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Just Voted, HAVE YOU?

tee: Pitaya, tank: Costco, sweater: Mod Cloth, jeans: BDG for Urban, boots: Report Signature from Nordstrom, accessory: long gold chains
When my hair is newly washed is when I most realize how LONG it is... and we're only into the second weekend of our 5-week run... YESH.  Hair appointment will be made the week after we close, for realzies.

My second do-nothing, relaxing night at home was also glorious.  I even did, like, 30 minutes of washing dishes completely cleaning out our sink.  It had been FAR too long... I def still need to clean my room (mostly just rehang up clothes and put my shoes back onto the rack--which I think might be on its last legs, to be honest... That thing is slowly dying shoe purchase by shoe purchase...), but I feel like cleaning out the sink is a BIG step in the right direction...

Pick-up rehearsal tonight.  Rock it!  Can't wait to see how it runs with the new cuts/shifts...

Also, I totes VOTED yesterday at lunch and mailed my ballot today!  It feels good to do my civic duty (and the Dems need ALL THE HELP they can get this midterm election), have YOU done YOURS?  VOTE!!!!! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridic excited for Halloween this weekend (I might even rock my costume tomorrow at work just for funzies)! Seriously, fav holiday + awesome show + rockin' costume = HAPPY PANTS!  Also, totes forgot to do my last "halloween hint" last night... SORRY!  I will do one tonight if I get home fast or tomorrow post-work for sure-zies.

PS Did I mention REMEMBER TO VOTE?

No comments:

Post a Comment