Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sophisticated Sartorialist

tee: Language from Anthropologie, blazer: thrifted Dior, jeans: H&M, shoes:  Dankso from Nordstrom
Oh the cuts hurt, but were Oh so worth it!  Last night's run through of act 1 was SO much tighter and just all around better!  w00t!  This show is really shaping up nicely and I totes think that we will be ready to open in a few weeks. Now, of course, I have to get down to the business of re-memorizing all my lines with all the changes...blearg!  It'll be worth it, though!

I get to hit up yoga tonight since I'm not called until 750 and I will also, hopefully, be picking up the last component to my Halloween costume on my lunch today (supposed to be delivered to the deli next door and I just hope it's there before I take my late lunch so I can grab it, otherwise...I dunno when I can...).  Getting ish done!  That's my motto today!

No comments:

Post a Comment