Sunday, October 31, 2010

Black to Basics

tank: Forever 21, bolero: H&M, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, flats: Sam Edelman from Loehmanns in NYC
Oh Halloween, how I love you!  How much fun is it to get all dressed up in costume with a bunch of other people and hangout?!  I mean, seriously?  Best Holiday EVER!!!!! Plus, I heart seeing what other people dress up as.  Sometimes people are so clever!

Today my mama is taking me & the seestor out to dinner to celebrate Lin finishing her grad school apps and me getting cast in Threepenny!  And I get to meet their new kitten, Little Monster!  Yay!  Should be good times!  Sundays are awesome!

PS Dad, listen to Pam, that IS my hair in the last post, NOT a wig.  It's called hairspray and back-combing and it's not even that hard to do.  Listen to your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment