Friday, October 1, 2010

Side Swept

tee: Fluxus from Nordstrom, jeans: bdg for Urban, bolero:  H&M, shoes: vintage (thrifted), accessories: black beaded necklace, ring from Argentina (thanks Dad!)

Friday, at last.  Thank the gods!  Glass Menagerie tonight with Carrie then onto Jake's bday party near my old place in Greenlake.  And tomorrow?  The WORLD (but really, it's just our first stumble through of the show, ya know, no biggie--WAIT!  OUR FIST STUMBLE THRU--HOLY CATNIP, BATMAN!!!!!!)!

My shoes are slowly dying (I heart them--thrifted in college from Red Light, I think) and I have to re-super glue the sole of the left one, but for right now it's double sided tape to the rescue!

I wanna get brunch tomorrow before rehearsal, any takers?  Portage Bay (in SLU) 9 or 930am?  So that I am well-fed and ready to rock the show?  And the M's game after?  Anyone? ...Anyone...?  Bueller?

Also, not so sure how I feel about these side-swept bangs... Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment