Sunday, October 24, 2010

Don't Rain on My Parade

tee: Hollister, tank: Costco, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, boots: Steve Madden
Love days when everything lines up perfectly.  I might have been raining like crazy all day, but I still got to catch a fantastic closing matinee of Mauritius this afternoon and get to see Pat Graney's closing tonight at OtB.

I also was able to stop by the grocery store on my way home and you know how sometimes everything you want or need to get is on sale?  Yup, totes one of those days and they are the best!

I'm not even bummed about going to work tomorrow because I get to go to the Gregory Awards tomorrow night and get all dressed up!  And then? No more plans until Thurs night pick up rehearsal since we have all these cuts and stuff from Rachel trying to clean up the first act.

No comments:

Post a Comment