 |
| shirt: LA Made from Nordstrom, vest: Express, jeans: j brand from RueLaLa, wedges: Cooperative for Urban, accessory: Express cuff, pink leopard spot earrings |
As the super smart person that I am I figured I should wear my 3" heels in the run of the show yesterday to intimate what it will actually be like once I get my heels to wear in the show and, well, the scene where I go from sitting to running and jumping into my husband's arms? Yeah, it ended with me on the floor dead center, landing completely on my left hip and my right shoe somewhere stage left... Needless to say, we stopped and I picked myself up laughing while everyone asked if I was alright. I am, no worries, but I seem to have a large bruise on my left hip... and that ended in a conversation with my director about how Candy should probably just be barefoot in that scene anyways... so all is OK... except my hip. Man, I am a MESS recently...
We have another run-thru tonight and I will be wearing my wedges, but definitely being careful. I also bought some press-on nails that I'm gonna play with on my lunch today! Candy would SO be rocking press-on nails and I am excited to try them out. But also a little nervous about doing normal things like typing or washing my hair... Should be a fun experiment, at least...
Also, check out how bling-y my bracelet looks with the light bouncing off it? Hearts!
No comments:
Post a Comment