Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blacked Out

top: LA Made from Nordstrom, vest: Lux for Urban, jeans: j brand from RueLaLa, flats: Linea Paolo from Nordstrom, Accessory: black & silver beaded bracelets
These pants are growing (and stretching) on me.  I have now worn them 3 times in the last week and the more time I spend in them, the more comfortable sitting becomes!  Once they stretch out a bit more I think that they will be the perfect size (much like my bdg dirty denim skinnies--they may be tight, but in a good way).  I have faith.  Plus they're unlike anything else I own.  Lowrise, straight leg/bootcut jeans?  Much more seestor than me, so yay for change!

Act 2 is much better with the cuts (and moves) too!  I am excited to have a full run through tomorrow night!  I have faith that it will be awesome! And significantly shorter (I mean she cut it from 92 pgs to 77--WOW!).  Lunch will consist of me looking over all my lines again to make sure that I have all the amendments down.  And maybe possibly finding out if I can get a massage tonight instead of tomorrow night (can't miss rehearsal it being a run-through and all...).  I need it and it's probably the last one I can get before we open, so... I have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment