Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Giant BOO

Big ol' boo on my sucky internet connection at home this morning because I look cute and wanna share and I can't due to no internet despite the fact that I took the time to take the pics in the morning... Hopefully, in the new apt, with my own personal internet connection (or, in all honesty, a really reliable stolen one) I won't have to worry about that anymore.

My outfit today may be fairly understated in terms of color, but all the patterns make it super fun! I'm in cropped Katherine Hepburn style high-waisted black & white wool trousers from Mod Cloth, a thrifted zebra-print nightie (as a tank) lined in lace, black sequined strong shouldered H&M bolero, Banana Republic fishnets and black BDG saddle shoes from Urban Outfitters. Also rockin' my giant black cocktail ring, a gifted metallic headband and a skinny black patent leather belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment