"I like a girl with a white vest and a blaaaaack blazer..." I don't know why but that title totally made me think of the Cake song "Short Skirt, Long Jacket"...
Anyways... I added the blazer at the last minute when I realized I would probably be cold at work. Since I had already taken my morning pictures I figured a classy bathroom mirror pic was in the works (and lo and behold, it was).
Today I am wearing my black stretchy skinny jeans from BP Nordstrom, black Chinese Laundry silver studded booties, grey Bitten Clothing by Sarah Jessica Parker t-shirt with the NYC skyline in white from (the now defunct) Steve & Barry's, white H&M vest and black boyfriend blazer from Uniqlo (another store I'd LOVE to see in Seattle...). I started the day with my black beaded necklace (as you can see in the pic on the left), but decided it was too much with everything else...
No break today between work and rehearsal. Or rather, my break is filled with an interview for rehearsal, but it's OK. It's an interview with Sarah Rudinoff who is a brilliant and talented actor/singer AND a successful real estate agent, so I have high hopes for my dinner interview!
No comments:
Post a Comment