Ah, it's sunny out today! Such a nice change of pace from the wet and windy spring we have had so far, but what's that old adage? April showers bring May flowers... I'm just hoping the rain will get it all out of its system early and be sunny and beautiful whole looooooong indian summer!
This is the time of year where I literally leave my house prepared for anything. Layered to the hilt. I always carry the umbrella (only to be used in times of great need, all other times a hat will suffice) and sunglasses (oooh, new Marc Jacobs ones from The Rack and only $40 to boot!) in my giant Urban Outfitters purse (it's dying though, so I am thinking after my move, of investigating the whole bag, borrow & steal phenom... It might be a good investment for me--the one who kills purses in one month... What do you think?). And today, I wore my Zara trench I bought last year in New York, my evergreen cloche also from Urban and this great multi-colored pashmina an old roommate brought back for me from India.
My actual work outfit is a little "after hours school teacher" (don't-make-me-tell-you-again teacher face). Forever 21 leggings my sister bought for an 80's themed dance and then gave to me since she would never wear them again, an H&M black miniskirt ($6!), an H&M off-white ruffle shirt with 3 black buttons and a Fossil boyfriend cardigan in grey. I am also wearing my Linea Paolo flats I bought at Nordstrom's last half yearly sale and, as always, heavy on the accessories. black and silver large beaded bracelets, long black bead necklace and dangly thin silver chain earrings. Plus my giant black cocktail ring.
I love how I can tell you exactly when, where and how I bought every item of clothing, but when it comes to my jewelry, I literally have no idea how I acquired it... Ha!
Picture in the bathroom again. I'll add another when I get home tonight (right after work--Hallelujah!) because I was running super late today. Some days I just move like a tortoise... and this morning was slower than usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment