That is honestly what I feel today's outfit resembles. One part ladies who lunch (note the pearls--necklace and earrings--and the pink American Eagle sweater) and two parts casual Friday (Current/Elliot boyfriend jeans, old school grey plastic-y Target ballet flats and blue and white Banana Republic t-shirt).
I really love mixing up looks, making them work for whatever occasion I want. Or many occasions at once. And honestly, like I was telling my co-workers this morning, it's been so long since I've done laundry (probably since mid-February?) that I've had to become creative with my outfits... Nothing's clean.
Also, I don't know what's up with the blur, but in sorta works with this look, so I kept it. I might throw in one more bathroom pic (that's for you, Jess) so you all can get a better look at the pearls, as well.
I'm also doing the whole circle scarf thing. And really, I love this look! It's from American Apparel in this really soft jersey material and electric blue (to go with the tee). Another totally lovely impulse buy! My Aunt gave one to my Mom for Christmas. The same material, but in grey and I was like "I HAVE to have one" so I went out and bought one for myself the next week or so. I really love it. Wear it all the time.
Last night I gave my hair a little bang trim, too. It was getting to that along-my-eyebrows/in-my-sightline point. Much better now...
Big plans for my Friday night too: laundry and vacuuming the apartment. No, seriously. And I couldn't be happier at this prospect...
No comments:
Post a Comment