Monday, April 26, 2010

It Was A One-Eyed, One-Horned, Flyin' Purple People Eater...


Purple People Eater. HAHA! Totally what I feel like today with my purple ruffled H&M blouse with black ribbon tied at waist, grey Mod Cloth lace lined sweater, dark denim seethrusoul jeans from Nordys, and purple faux suede H&M pumps. Also with my silver and black bangles and long black beaded necklace.

I think yesterday was the first day since I started this that I didn't post anything. And it's not because I didn't do anything. Because I packed. Oh boy, did I pack. I packed for over seven hours (see the boxes behind me--yeah, that's not even all of them...). I now only have a few things littered here and there, my closet, bathroom and fridge to tackle...

The plan is laundry and clothes packing on Thurs, Fri finishing all the little stuff and Sat and Sun MOVE! Then I have until the end of May to clean and get completely out of my old place.

It's gonna be a crazy week & weekend, but I am excited to get into my new place. Also, need to buy a new cat carrier before the move, since he peed through the last one (onto my lap, I might add)... I am thinking he will end up in the bathroom or closet during the scary open-door part of the move. Don't want him to freak out and run into the hall. He'd never survive on his own. What would he do? Meow and purr an attacker to death? Better be safe...

1 comment: