Thursday, April 22, 2010

COVET


There is something about shoes this week. And honestly? I am really loving the whole peep-toe/ wedge/ bootie/ oxford look this season. Check out these two options.

The ones on the left are the Camilla Skovgaard chalk calf saddle flap peep toe booties (longest name EVER) that I found on Bluefly, but def out of my price range ($321) .

The ones on the right (the cuter ones, in my opinion) are these great oxfords that I actually had a chance to buy on sale through Swirl, this awesome site that has new designer's lines on super sale (sometimes 75% off!) right as they launch. They send you an email each morning with the new designer options and you have to get in there and buy them before they sell out, but I waited too long... These charm peep toe booties in winter white are from Olsenhaus, a vegan shoe line and they were on sale for $119 from $205, but they ran out of 8.5 before I clicked on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment