Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Grey Grey Daze (With a Chance of Teal)


Weird weather here in Seattle... Totally schizophrenic and extremely difficult to dress for. Half the day will be grey, overcast and pouring alternating with sunny warmth. Spring in Seattle... what else can you expect?

The theme today, in conjunction with this week's weather, is grey. Grey BP v-neck sweater and grey j brand skinnies both from Nordys, thrifted grey slit backed booties with bows on the side and teal ruffled tank from Urban.

I'm breathing a little better today. Thinking of the positives that come with moving (more money in my pocket, shorter commute to work, still ridiculously central, living with someone else (the cat doesn't count), new neighborhood to explore...) instead of the stress of packing and moving. Plus a co-worker promised to help me out on Sat if I need to move a few larger things (thanks, Steph!) which is a huge load off my back.

And just think, in a few more days, I'll be in a new apartment!

1 comment: