Friday, April 23, 2010

Where The Wild Things Are

They're here!

Feeling a little sassy for my casual Friday, so I paired my skinny grey Levis with my Sperry Top-Siders, Max from Where The Wild Things Are tee from Urban and my mustard yellow Halogen cardigan from Nordys.

Exhausted from a long week and preparing for a long weekend... I need to pack (really, I NEED TO PACK) since the big move is next weekend(!) and I only have two things packed so far. And one of the three boxes needs to be REpacked... I was supposed to pack last night, but I just didn't feel like it.

Tonight I'm heading to OtB for WEST by "Awesome" and tomorrow to "A...My Name Will Always Be Alice" in Redmond (gotta support the former castmates!), but there will be packing in the weekend as well. I'll make it fit in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment