Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gypsy Flapper Fortune Teller

Update: Pictures Now!

Rock it! Because I am so rockin' this look. A coworker even said "hey maybe a little later we can sit down and you can tell me my future..."

No pictures (again) because my stupid home internet is being estupido (again)... But I'll post when I get home, so check back. Oh, and side note: I realize that those of you receiving the posts as emails only see the original posting (thank god, can you imagine how many emails you'd receive if you got one every time I edited ANYthing?!) and oftentimes I go back and update, change, reword, add pics to previous posts. This is to implore you to check out the actual blog from time to time and see if there are things that you've missed out on... Just check up!

So, in that vein, you're not even gonna get a teaser pic today. Check back after 6pm to see the pics of my outfit. I am wearing my new black Naughty Monkey over the knee tassle boots, sparkly brown American Apparel leggings, grey pinstriped Free People tunic (with pockets!) with studded detailing on the collar, a thrifted 3/4 length black cardigan and my Banana Republic headscarf.

It is a little gypsy, but all in a good way...

No comments:

Post a Comment