Monday, April 19, 2010

Summer-y Spring



I love this look. These pants make me happy and the first time I break them out each Spring, I know the weather has turned warmer.

This look is totally a summer-y spring. I'm wearing my white seersucker Fossil pants with grey stripes, grey ruffled tank also from Fossil, black v-neck sweater from Express, multi-colored cuff, long chain earrings, and Target grey plastic shoes.

This is really the official start of my crazy work and rehearsal schedule. I am getting in a half-hour early and taking a short lunch. We will see how it ends up working out, but hopefully everything is easy and painless and FUN!

PS check out my duck hands in the one pic. Totally unintentional and hilarious! Also, I don't know why the pants do that wavy thing in the pictures. If you click on them and zoom in they look fine...

1 comment: