Tuesday, August 24, 2010

At Long Last


Well... change of plans for tonight. The seestor and I are now gonna take my mama out for a celebratory dinner after work today instead of on Thurs (so no yoga, but I think I will try to make that up pre-Yankee Tavern tomorrow). It will be fun! And at this awesome latin bistro in Madrona! Should be yummy and super-celebratory. Excited for foodzies!

Since the seestor isn't off work until 7, I think I might wander over to the Seattle Center area to see if I can find a nail salon to do a mani/pedi while I wait for her to get off work... making it slowly but surely through my to do list... only 5 more days to get it all done before I start my new show and all extra-time goes out the window...

Last night was gloriously lazy. The most active thing I did was make dinner and then brownies (both turned out loverly), but alas, no laundry... meh... someday I will get to that... Also, watched the latest True Blood and come ON! I need people to be caught up with it so that I can dish with them (and also to have read the books so I don't reveal too much...)! Do it, peoples!

Today, since we are going to a nice schmancy restaurant I am wearing my black BCBG maxazaria paperbag waisted bubble skirt from Nordys with my kimchi blue teal ruffled top from UO, thrifted black 3/4 sleeve cardigan and gold Zara sandals. I am also wearing my teal drop earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment