Monday, August 9, 2010

Think Pink


Oh cloudy Monday, how you make me super-extra tired... At least it's supposed to be warm & sunny for our closing weekend!

I am starting to think about all the things I need to do once this show closes (and the list is growing exponentially). Among the top are finally go and get my massages from the accident and get a haircut. I would also love to paint my nails. :) It's the little things... So much to get done in 13 days...

Plus I am still holding out for a day at Lake Tapps with Dani to just lay out on a floaty or in a boat and relaxxxxxxx... That's all I want. One day. I am also SUPER looking forward to Walla Walla wine trip with my mama & seestor in September (followed by a spa day)! We are gonna have so much fun! GreenStage may have postponed my vacations, but I will fit them in there somehow...

Today, I am wearing my light pink Rubbish tee from Nordys with my bdg skinny jeans and lux vest from UO and Steve Madden black boots. I am also rocking my black beaded necklace and giant black cocktail ring.

Drinks tonight with co-workers? Might happen. Just. Might. Happen

No comments:

Post a Comment