
Misty. It's misty outside. Not quite rain, but not just overcast. Summer has (VERY briefly) come and gone. So long, summer! You will be missed...
Yesterday was loverly. I was able to check a few things off my to-do list: mani/pedi (in a new Candy-like color), massage (yeah, gonna try to get a few more of those, I'm definitely still holding onto some crap from the accident...) and celebratory (expensive!) dinner with the seestor & mama! SO GOOD! Days like yesterday make me wish I had more time off of rehearsal. Plus (and now that I've said it I won't have it anymore), I have had AMAZING bus karma the last few days! Thank you, transportation gods, you make everything easier! I will sacrifice a fan belt or fuel rod to you in the coming days for all of this good luck...
Today I am meeting up with my GreenStage girls for a drink after work at Crow (yay! finally!) and then heading up to the Hill to meet Dani and a lot of the Spelling Bee cast to go see Dr Horrible at Balagan! Super excited to see it! I've heard really good things and am pretty sure that they are all sold out(!) for the rest of their run... So glad I bought tickets when I did!
I am wearing my black floral patterned in love by 2AM tee from UO, black jolt pants & mustard Halogen sweater both from Nordys with my brown MIA boots from the Rack. I'm also rocking my giant gold medallion earrings and long black beaded necklace.
This weekend should be relatively relaxed before I start rehearsals on Sun! I have no plans on Sat... I just want to relish in that statement for a while: I. Have. No. Plans. WOW! That never happens... GLORIOUS! Sunday I think mama and I are gonna hit up the M's game and then I have the Annex meet-and-greet (YAY) at a board member's house in Columbia City (BOO)... meh... Oh wells... After Sunday, everything will be inside. At the same place. At the same time. On the Hill.
No comments:
Post a Comment