Friday, August 13, 2010

Hipstamatic


Well, this head cold certainly came on fast and furious! I was planning on going to ballet last night, but bailed because my nose wouldn't stop running. I figured a relaxing night and heading to bed early would be just what I needed to nip this thing. And yet, still stuffed this morning. I'll definitely be taking a lunch trip to QFC to get some 12-hour cold relief--blearg! I feel like I just got over that last crap! Thanks, body... just, thanks...

Tonight is the first show of our closing weekend at Volunteer Park and I am so sad to be leaving the forest of Arden... These last 6 weeks absolutely flew by and seriously, I could do this show forever. I am definitely gonna miss all the wonderful peeps... Man... now I'm all sad panda. I am really hoping that we all go out post-show tonight and do something after closing tomorrow afternoon. I really just wanna milk all the time with my Ardenites that I can!

For our return to the Hill, I am rocking a super-hipster look: olive ruffle-front Zara tunic with my Aprie straw hat, Sperry Top-Siders from Nordys and gold chain from a boutique in the UD. I am also wearing my giant black cocktail ring, gifted bejeweled bracelet and black H&M military jacket (for if it gets cooler tonight). Excited to head back up the Hill & into the forests of Arden!

No comments:

Post a Comment