Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lady Wears The Blues


Thanks, co-workers, for some good times last night! We should do it again (haha, right, like in our free time? But srsly...)! We grabbed some wine and fatty foodz at RockSalt near work (um...happy hour from 3-9? Yes, please!) and then I went home utterly exhausted and did nothing. But, of course, when it was time to go to sleep my pounding heart wouldn't let me. God only knows what was causing me so much anxiety, but it certainly did NOT want me to get a good night of rest that's for damn sure...

Tonight I am going to yoga. Hopefully to thwart that silly anxiety from creeping back in right around sleepy-time... Blearg. DISLIKE.

I also supes need to go grocery shopping tonight post-yoga. I have NO FOODZ! NONE. And, ya know, toilet paper would be nice... (sorry roomie--meant to grab that last nite...)

Today I am rocking the blues: blue & white Banana Republic tee with my Parfait navy & white polkadotted ruffle sweater and seethrusoul jeans both from Nordys. And then the contrast in my grey plastic Target shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment